Milwaukee Toy Recalls Lawyer
Toys are manufactured in all sizes, colors and shapes for children of all ages. When properly designed, they can provide an ample opportunity for play, education, sport and hours of enjoyment. When improperly designed, however, they can also cause death and debilitating injury to the most innocent of victims. Unfortunately, the needs of a corporate bottom line are not in line with the public health and well-being of consumers.
As a result, thousands of children are killed or injured every year because of unsafe toys. If you need a Milwaukee toy recall attorney, contact us today.
Because government standards and voluntary industry guidelines do not enforce pre-market testing, they do not provide enough safety. The combination of manufacturer disregard, lack of consumer awareness and lack of government legal action has resulted in all too many children’s injuries.
If your child has been injured due to a poorly manufactured toy, our lawyers are here for you. Discuss your case with a Milwaukee product liability attorney today.
We at Domnitz & Domnitz, S.C., know that the legal system is the best mechanism for providing accountability in these cases. Because of our experience, we are able to readily recognize toy hazards that can result in toy-related injuries or deaths. These include:
- Small toy parts that can be ingested, inhaled, or aspirated
- Sharp points and edges that can puncture, cut, or bruise
- Flammable fabrics that can ignite into flames or melt to a hot, sticky mass
- Chemicals that can be poisonous if swallowed or explosive if heated
- Strangulation hazards due to long strings, cords, or elastic straps
- Electrical toys using high-voltage current
- Projectile toys and “weapons” sold as toys
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Milwaukee toy recalls attorneys, call 414-289-0909 or e-mail the firm.