Noah D. Domnitz
Noah D. Domnitz is a shareholder and a Milwaukee personal injury attorney at Domnitz & Domnitz, S.C. He is a Milwaukee native who holds a very special place in his heart for the city as well as the entire state of Wisconsin.
Noah’s practice focuses exclusively on representing individuals who have been injured due to the negligence of others. His practice includes: all varieties of automobile and truck accidents; motorcycle accidents; wrongful deaths; insurance bad faith; and other general negligence matters. He has litigated injury cases on behalf of his clients all across Wisconsin.
In 2014, Noah received the AV-Preeminent® rating on Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings. Martindale-Hubbell® indicates AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that the lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Noah was included in the 2014 and 2013 Super Lawyers listing, the list includes only 5% of the lawyers practicing in Wisconsin. In 2012, Noah was named a Rising Star in the Super Lawyers annual listing, an honor bestowed on only 2.5% of Wisconsin lawyers under the age of 40. He appreciates the repeated recognition by his colleagues and the judiciary.
He was recognized by the Wisconsin Law Journal as one of the “2013 Up and Coming Lawyers”, and honor bestowed upon just 25 lawyers in Wisconsin.
In addition to representing injured clients at Domnitz & Domnitz, S.C., Noah serves on Wisconsin Association for Justice’s (WAJ) Board of Directors. He was also chosen to serve on the Board of Governors of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), a national Board, as Wisconsin’s lone New Lawyer’s Division representative. In 2013 he was elected Chair of the WAJ’s New Lawyers Division.
Noah received his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2005. While at UW, he completed the Washington Semester Program at American University in Washington D.C. on a Dean’s Scholarship. While living in Washington D.C., Noah worked on the Capitol Hill.
Upon graduating from UW, Noah enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables, FL. While at UM, he earned the highest Honors in the nationally recognized Litigation Skills Program designed by the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA). Noah graduated law school a full semester ahead of his class; a testament to his sincere interest in beginning his career as a Milwaukee personal injury attorney.
Noah has authored several articles and editorials pertaining to the rights of injured individuals. He has also spoken on these topics several times throughout Wisconsin. His writings have appeared in the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, The Verdict, and the Stand Up For Your Rights blog. His articles have been republished in other state’s trial lawyer magazines on multiple occasions.
Noah lives in a northern suburb of Milwaukee with his wife and son. He is an avid sports fan and remains very active in the community and with area non-profit organizations.
- Domnitz, Noah D. “No doubt: Judicial activism” (June 30, 2010) Journal Interactive, (June 30, 2010)
- Domnitz, Noah D. “The Times They Are A Changin?: Governmental Immunity’s Return to “Exception Status”, The Verdict,
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – New Lawyers Section, Fall 2010, Volume 33:4
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Crashes
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Class Actions
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer in 2013 and 2014
- Up and Coming Lawyer, the Wisconsin Law Journal, 2013
- Super Lawyers rated Rising Stars, 2012
- AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. – 2007
- Honors: Litigation Skills Program
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. – 2005
- Honors: Dean’s List
- American University – Washington Semester Program, Washington, D.C.
- Honors: Dean’s List
Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Member
- Centro Legal, Board of Directors
- Jewish Museum Milwaukee
- Wisconsin, 2008