Car Accident Injury Lawyers
Seeking Compensation for All of Your Car Accident Injuries
Contact Us | 414-289-0909
Car accidents are common, but no two people experience the same injuries. While one person may have a soft tissue whiplash injury without long-lasting effects, another person’s similar injuries could haunt him or her for years. That is why it is vital to understand the full extent of your car accident injuries before you accept an insurance settlement offer.
At the Milwaukee law firm of Domnitz & Domnitz, S.C., our Milwaukee car accident injury lawyers have more than 55 years of combined experience helping clients receive just compensation for all of their car crash injuries, not just the obvious ones. We have the experience, knowledge and resources to help clients understand and present a full picture of their immediate and long-term needs.
What Are the Most Common Car Accident Injuries?
We have obtained full lawful compensation for clients facing a wide range of injuries, including these common car accident injuries:
- Soft tissue injuries: Whiplash and soft tissue injuries are among the most common types of car accident injuries, occurring in simple rear-end car accidents as well as more serious car crashes.
- Brain and head injuries: Closed head injuries such as concussions are also common injuries in car accident cases. Mild concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI), as well as post-concussive syndromes, can cause lifelong challenges and often require expensive medical care and lost earnings. At Domnitz & Domnitz, S.C., we have recovered millions of dollars for victims of brain and head injuries.
- Back and spinal cord injuries: Back and spinal cord injuries, including fractures, sprains, cervical spine injury, thoracic spine injury and lumbar spine injury, frequently occur in car accidents and can lead to full or partial paralysis requiring years of rehabilitation.
- Face injuries: Bruises, scrapes, fractures, burns, dental issues and other facial injuries can cost you thousands of dollars in reconstructive costs.
- Injuries to upper and lower limbs: Injuries to the limbs, such as broken bones/fractures, rotator cuff tears, sprains and strains, can require expensive orthopedic care, chiropractic treatment, or physical therapy.
- Psychological injuries: Emotional injuries can be equally as damaging as physical injuries. Psychological injuries can range from mild depression to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Whether you need a cast, neck brace, wheelchair, rehabilitation services, orthopedic care or counseling, we can help you recover the full compensation to which you are entitled to meet your medical and financial needs today and tomorrow.
Can I Recover Compensation for Pre-existing Conditions?
Insurance companies will attempt to paint as many injuries as possible as “pre-existing.” For example, while it is true that many adults have degenerative spine issues, a car accident can aggravate those injuries, or make a previously asymptomatic condition now symptomatic, resulting in serious damage that would not have occurred but for the accident.
When a car accident aggravates a pre-existing condition, insurance companies must cover the new injuries and symptoms. How much your insurance company must pay can be difficult to determine, however, and often requires the help of an experienced medical and legal team.
At Domnitz & Domnitz, S.C., our Milwaukee car accident attorneys have amassed the resources and consulted with the highly qualified experts necessary to prove damages in car accident cases involving pre-existing injuries. We know what it takes to put forth a strong personal injury case at either the negotiation table or in court.
Contact an Attorney for Car Accident Representation
For a free consultation from a Milwaukee Personal Injury Attorney at the Milwaukee law offices of Domnitz & Domnitz, S.C., please call 414-289-0909 or contact us online. We take all Milwaukee car accident injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not owe attorneys’ fees unless we recover compensation for you.